Terms Conditions & Policies
Pictures taken in classes may be used for advertisement and books on different platforms.
Pick up time
Please pick up your child on time. Every 15 minutes of late pickup will cost you $10 extra. If not paid 15 minutes will be deducted from the next class. Please do not come early to pickup as the child gets distracted when parents arrive early and can not concentrate well so no more than 5 mins before the class ends.
Parent can’t stay in class
Parents can’t stay in class, If your child is too young and can not stay in the class alone, we have option of mommy and me classes. If your child can stay in class alone and you still want to stay in one of the classes there will be a $25 extra charge.
Our first priority is the safety of our student. In case of an emergency we will call 911 if required. Student/Parent/guardian will be fully responsible for all financial charges related to emergency situation, ambulance treatment etc.. so keep your health insurance information handy or be prepared to personally take care of the financial responsibility.
Henna students must do an allergy test before coming to the class. If you need henna for allergy test please call us and we will provide you with henna or if you like us to do the test for you we can do it for you also. Its your responsibility to have test done before coming to class.
Tools & Safety
In some specific classes we use sharp tools and different types of material. Instructions on how to use them safely are given before the class starts. Please pay attention to learn and use the tools safely. We are not responsible for any accidents related, Incase of emergency we will activate 911 call on students or parent’s / Guardian’s financial expense. ( Please ask us about the material if you have any questions)
We have no refund policy only credit is given to be used within 90 days unless class is cancelled from our end. (To run the classes efficiently we hold full right to cancel the class anytime and you will be informed at the time class is cancelled) Refund will be provided only for the unattended classes cancelled by Dinni’s Art Studio. Students/ Parents/ Guardians can not cancel a class they can only reschedule it with 24 hour notice.
If for any reason you want credit for the unused classes, you are required to use the credit within 90 days. If you bought multiple classes with packages or bundle discount and you used partial classes, those partial classes will be calculated with regular price of the specific classes and you will be provided credit for the remaining money to be used in Dinni’s Art Studio within 90 days.
Same day rescheduling is not allowed for any reason (emergency or no emergency). Minimum 24 hour notice is required to reschedule any class.
- We have an online rescheduling system on our website
- www.artclassesinhiscksville.com click on rescheduling page and submit a reschedule form.
- You can also reschedule directly from square scheduling.
Holiday special classes and camps
School break sessions for e.g. spring/ summer/ winter sessions are final sale, No refund or reschedule is allowed.
After the package is completed records are discarded on expiration date. We are not required to save the records.
When rescheduling please keep your expiration date of the classes in mind as you can reschedule only for the dated before your package expires.
- By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorized to use or access this site.
- For classes specially online classes, all information available here on this site is for your personal use only for the time you bought the access to the courses. You agree not to facilitate any third party to copy our information, publish it, transmit it, reproduce it, distribute it, or exploit it to create derivative works from it. Any kind of sharing can cause in cancellation of your password without notice. In that case you will not be able to access the course anymore and will loose the money you paid for the course.
- We promise no refunds unless the classes or courses are cancelled from our end. We promise no warranty or liability of any kind.
- Time to time we change these terms, conditions & policies and have reserved the right to do so.
- Payment accepted: Cash, Credit cards, PayPal.