Terms Conditions & Policies
Pictures taken during classes in studio or on computer during virtual classes may be used for advertisement and books on different platforms.
Pick up time!
Please pick up your child on time. Every 15 minutes of late pickup will cost you $10 extra. If not paid 15 minutes will be deducted from the next class. Please do not come early to pick up your child as the child gets distracted when parents arrive early and can't concentrate well so no more than 5 mins before the class ends.
Parent can’t stay in class with the students
Parents can’t stay in class, If your child is too young to stay in the class alone, we have option of mommy and me classes. If your child can stay in class alone and you still want to stay in the class by choice, there will be a $25 extra charge.
Our first priority is the safety of our students. In case there is an emergency, we will call 911 if required. Student/Parent/guardian will be fully responsible for all financial charges related to emergency situation, ambulance treatment etc. Keep your health insurance information handy or be prepared to personally take care of the financial responsibility related.
Even though we only use natural henna, Henna students must do an allergy test before coming to the class. Please call us and we will provide you with henna. You will have to pick up the henna cone for allergy test, we will give you instructions on how to do it. It is your responsibility to have test done before coming to class. If you decide to opt out at your own risk, please let us know. We do not take any responsibility for any allergies.
We do not have a refund policy. You can only reschedule a paint night with 24-hour notice, you have 90 days to use it. If you do not use the paint night within 90 days of purchase, no refund, no reschedule, no credit will be provided.
one party can only use 1 coupon at a time for one purchase only.
For Group bookings 1 coupon can be applies to one group not every person in the group.
Coupons are only valid for purchase of $50 or more.
Pick up your Artwork!
Once you completed your artwork, you can take it home. If you decided to pick it up on another day, please do so within a month. We do not save the work for more than 30 days. We do not take any guarantee of a damage if artwork is left in studio for longer period of time.
Special Need Students
We only do 1-to-1.5-hour classes in small groups of 5 or less. One adult is required to stay with them in the class all the time to help them with going to restroom and help them if needed.
We have no refund policy only credit is given to be used within 90 days unless class is cancelled from our end. To run the classes efficiently we hold full right to cancel the class anytime. You will be informed at the time class is cancelled full refund will be provided only for the unattended classes cancelled by our Dinni's Art Studio. Students/ Parents/ Guardians cannot cancel a class they can only reschedule it with 24-hour notice with exception of special classes. There is no rescheduling allowed with monthly pass, you will not get make up for any lost classes.
If for any reason you want credit for the unused classes, you are required to use the credit within 90 days. If you bought multiple classes with packages or bundle discount and you used partial classes, those partial classes will be calculated with regular price of the specific classes and you will be provided credit for the remaining money to be used in Dinni’s Art Studio within 90 days.
Please fill out and submit the form
Class can be rescheduled by submitting this form or text message
We do not reply to text regarding rescheduling only approved or not approved message will be sent and no discussion is entertained regarding rescheduling as the policy regarding rescheduling classes is discussed in detail on signing up as follows:
- Request must be submitted minimum 24 hours in advance of your scheduled class. Example: To reschedule your Monday's 2:00pm class you must submit the form no later than 2:00pm on Sunday. Form submitted at 2:01pm on Sunday will not be accepted.
- Same day rescheduling will not be acceptable even during emergency.
- All rescheduled classes must be taken before the expiration date* of your package unless written agreement in your file at the time of signup.
- You are allowed 1 make up class for 6 classes, 2 make up classes for 12 classes and 4 makeup classes for 24 classes if you missed classes with 24 hour notice. (If different arrangement is discussed on sign up with written agreement in your file, that will override)
- You can not makeup for a makeup class. Once scheduled a missed class for a makeup it is a final class.
- 6 classes has 6 weeks plus one extra week for make up class if any.
- 12 classes has 12 weeks plus two extra weeks for make up classes if any.
- 24 classes has 24 weeks plus four extra weeks for make up classes if any.
If your request is approved a confirmation email or text will be sent to you. Please save it for your record.
If your request is not approved, there will be no refund or make up class for missed classes in accordance with policy.
Dinni's Art Studio holds full right to cancel or reschedule any class any time. Having this choice is very important for us to run the classes efficiently. If the class is cancelled or rescheduled by Dinni's Art Studio you will automatically get a make up class at the end of your session but if you like to take that make up class on another date of your choice you will have to follow rescheduling process.
Holiday special classes and camps
School break sessions for e.g. spring/ summer/ winter sessions are final sale, no refund, reschedule or make up is allowed for these sessions
After school Plans
- After school plans are final deals, No refund, reschedule or make up allowed in this plan.
Painting Parties / Events
Full payment is required to book a party. Once booking is complete you can not cancel or ask for refund for the event. You can only reschedule with minimum 2 days advance notice. We have no refund policy but you can get studio credit which can be used in Dinni's Art Studio within 90 days.
Monthly Art pass
- Monthly art pass are final deals, No refund, reschedule or make up allowed in this plan
After the package is completed records are discarded on expiration date. We do not save the records and can not provide you any details.
If you are using our site for any reason
- By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorized to use or access this site.
- For classes specially online classes, all information available here on this site is for your personal use only for the time you bought the access to the courses. You agree not to facilitate any third party to copy our information, publish it, transmit it, reproduce it, distribute it, or exploit it to create derivative works from it. Any kind of sharing can cause in cancellation of your password without notice. In that case you will not be able to access the course anymore and will loose the money you paid for the course.
- We promise no refunds unless the classes or courses are cancelled from our end. We promise no warranty or liability of any kind.
- Time to time we change these terms, conditions & policies and have reserved the right to do so.
- Payment accepted: Cash, Credit cards, PayPal.
You will be given pre-traced canvas plus material to be used in the studio hours you bought. You will create the artwork by your self. We do not give instructions in our open studio. You can paint whatever you like, however you like. Create your master piece with your own imagination. The end product will be your own creation without any input from us. You will take the painting home. You can look at the paintings in our studio as an inspiration for your artwork. If you like instructions sign up for our regular classes not open studio>> In regular classes we give step by step instructions on For special need students, one adult is required to stay in studio hours with them and help them. You need to buy minimum 10 hours for studio hours.
Please print and bring the receipt of your purchase with you to redeem the classes.
For Virtual/ classes You will download an app (zoom.us) we will send you the link to connect.
- You are required to have a smart phone or tablet and wifi at the time of the class so that you could connect it to your TV
- Before the class starts you will set up the phone or tablet camera such that we could see what you are doing. Your phone will be connected to tablet or TV, you will see our instructions on that screen.
- Once you are signed up and scheduled material list will be provided. If you want us to provide material you will have to buy that separately if its not included with package, as per your package and can pick it up. (For delivery options call to discuss)
Pictures taken in during classes in studio or on computer during virtual classes may be used for advertisement and books on different platforms.
- Henna Students
Even though we only use natural henna, Henna students must do an allergy test before coming to the class. Please call us and we will provide you with henna. You will have to pick up the henna cone for allergy test, we will give you instructions on how to do it. Its your responsibility to have test done before coming to class or before you do a virtual online class with us. If you are doing a virtual class with us do the test with the henna you will be using during the class.. If you decide to opt out you will do so at your own risk, we do not take any responsibility for any allergies.
- Tools & Safety
In some specific classes we use sharp tools and different types of material. Instructions on how to use them safely are given before the class starts in studio or in virtual classes on camera. Please pay attention to learn and use the tools safely. We are not responsible for any accidents related, Incase of emergency we will activate 911 call on students or parent’s / Guardian’s financial expense if class is in our studio or its a virtual class on camera. ( Please ask us about the material if you have any questions)
- Special Need Students
We only do 1 hour classes for special need students which are semi private groups 1 to 3 students at a time. One adult is required to stay with them when they are doing the class in studio or its a virtual class on camera to help them if needed.
- Holiday special classes and camps
School break sessions for e.g. spring/ summer/ winter sessions are final sale, no refund, reschedule or make up is allowed for that.
- Refund Policy
We haven no refund policy only rescheduling allowed with 24 hour notice.
- All packages are subjected to expire, 1 class expires in 1 week, 6 classes expire in 6 weeks, 12 classes expire in 12 weeks, If you reschedule a class, it has to be within the window of expiration.